Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just about BACK!

Some days  I wonder what the heck I was thinking!

It really seems sometimes that the fates are out to get me, and that I give them every opportunity to do so!!!!  For those who don't know I lost all of my digi-scrapping files in a tragic (yet avoidable) backup failure.  Had I been feeling better and ready to pay more attention I would have realized the backup had failed, but unfortunately it wasn't until we were on the re-install portion of installing windows 7 that I realized the backup hadn't worked!

It's been a long and stressful several weeks trying to replace what I could but much of what was lost is LONG GONE!  Including a ton of gorgeous layouts i had completed over the last umpteen years.  Devastating, but I can honestly say i've learned my lesson!

I've got some new products lined up and you will be seeing those in a couple weeks!  Watch for it!

That's all I have to report from now ..... we certainly do manage to keep busy around this house but are loving it!

No comments: