Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 1 of the 30 day Shred

I've lost almost 90 lbs over the last few years, yes nearly 90 (size 22/24 down to size 10) but can't really say i'm "in shape".  I'm doing alright, lol, but am definitely not in the running for any fitness awards!  I've been stuck in a plateau for the last 6 months or so, and really needed something to kick-start my weight loss and fitness goals.  



After watching success stories of a couple inspirational friends I bit the bullet and ordered Jillian's video.  Today was day 1 of ass-kick central.  Although sitting on the couch watching it would make one think it's too easy, doing it is another story!  I now own 2 rubbery legs and had to rush to get a quick bite to eat right after I finished up, wooozy head!  I can't wait for tomorrow (or can I, yikes!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it So SaYeTh The Bong. Hehehehehe. Away you can just go 😜♿🇨🇦👀🍁

Anonymous said...

Holy Fuck and away we go so SaYeTh the lord Puff Puff... Hehehehehe 😇♿🇨🇦🍁👀😜😎💪🇨🇦